Casa Med SE, Deluxe with Rails
£622.80 Inc VAT
- Integral side rails included
- Dewert motor, handset and control
- Dual motor headrest and knee brake adjustment
- Electric backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation
- Emergency lowering by quick action bolt mechanism
- Four brake castors
- Four section mattress support (Metal Mesh)
- Quick release pins on all actuator points
- Wooden integral side rails
- Tool free assembly and dismantling
With its beautifully finished beech-effect head and foot boards, the Casa Med SE Deluxe is ideal for creating a homely feel.
The Casa deluxe has a positioning height of 40 - 80 cms which offers carers a safer working environment with few strain injuries.
Dual motors help the user find their perfect position; there are headrest and knee brake adjustments as well as an electric backrest, leg rest and lower leg elevation movements. There is a four section mattress support on a metal mesh for added comfort.
The bed can be easily manoeuvred with four castor wheels that also lock into position.
Included as standard with this bed, there are wooden side rails, and extra high side rails are also available as well as a patient helper as optional extras.
Putting this bed together couldn't be easier with tool-free assembly and dismantling.
|Description Beech with Metal Mesh||Width 103cm (41")|
|Length 214cm (84")||Height 80cm (31")|
|Height min 40cm (16")||Heaviest component 25kg (55lb)|
|Weight 118kg (260lb)||Weight capacity 140kg (22st)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days