Bringhurst Corner Shower Stool
£39.59 Inc VAT
- Free-standing shower stool
- Stool sits in corner of shower base
- Easily height adjustable with e-clips
- Tilting rear foot allows fit on bevelled edges to further maximise space
- Clip-on/clip-off removable polypropylene (PP) seat for
- Drainage slats in seat comply with entrapment regulations
- Duradip•, high-performance plastic coated steel frame
- Slip-resistant, non-marking feet provide stability
- Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines
- 5-7 Working Days Delivery
The Bringhurst Shower Stool is a Free-standing stool which offers seated support in confined shower areas. The stool is designed to sit neatly in the corner of the shower unit providing maximum space for carer access, helped by the tilting rear foot allows fit on bevelled edges to further maximise space.
The seat is height adjustable and can be clipped on and off the frame to ease cleaning and the frame is manufactured from tubular steel covered with a Duradip finish which is a high-performance plastic coating which is warm to the touch and very durable.
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can. Simply choose 2-3 days delivery at the checkout and we will call you with a more accurate timescale.
|Description Bringhurst Corner Shower Stool||Seat width 41cm (16”)|
|Seat depth 26cm (10”)||Seat height min 42cm (16”)|
|Seat height max 56cm (22”)||Width 51cm (20”)|
|Depth 33cm (13”)||Weight 6kg (13lb)|
|Maximum weight capacity 127kg (20st)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
How long will my delivery take?
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can and we will call you to advise on the delivery details.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.