Bringhurst Corner Shower Stool
£28.79 Inc VAT
- Free-standing shower stool
- Stool sits in corner of shower base
- Easily height adjustable with e-clips
- Tilting rear foot allows fit on bevelled edges to further maximise space
- Clip-on/clip-off removable polypropylene (PP) seat for
- Drainage slats in seat comply with entrapment regulations
- Duradip•, high-performance plastic coated steel frame
- Slip-resistant, non-marking feet provide stability
- Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines
- 5-7 Working Days Delivery
The Bringhurst Shower Stool is a Free-standing stool which offers seated support in confined shower areas. The stool is designed to sit neatly in the corner of the shower unit providing maximum space for carer access, helped by the tilting rear foot allows fit on bevelled edges to further maximise space.
The seat is height adjustable and can be clipped on and off the frame to ease cleaning and the frame is manufactured from tubular steel covered with a Duradip finish which is a high-performance plastic coating which is warm to the touch and very durable.
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can. Simply choose 2-3 days delivery at the checkout and we will call you with a more accurate timescale.
|Description Bringhurst Corner Shower Stool||Seat width 41cm (16”)|
|Seat depth 26cm (10”)||Seat height min 42cm (16”)|
|Seat height max 56cm (22”)||Width 51cm (20”)|
|Depth 33cm (13”)||Weight 6kg (13lb)|
|Maximum weight capacity 127kg (20st)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How long will my delivery take?
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can and we will call you to advise on the delivery details.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days