Boston Petite Single Motor Riser Recliner
£550.80 Inc VAT
- Soft touch Sofia fabric for added style and comfort
- All fabric fully complies with UK Furniture and Fire Regulations 1988
- Single motor reclines & raises the chair
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Ergonomically contoured seat
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Built in Safety Key
- Two convenient side pockets
- Protective and washable headrest cover
The Boston Petite Rise & Recline Armchair (for proportional fit to people 1.7m (5'6") tall or less) is ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility. Designed with supreme comfort and ease of use in mind, the quiet motor enables a smooth and discreet operation providing lift, rest and recline actions, whilst the soft touch Sofia fabric adds style and comfort as well as being very hard wearing.
The simple to operate two button handset is fitted with a safety key to prevent accidental movement & entrapment and the fail safe battery back-up system enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure providing safety and reassurance to users.*
This chair has some lovely features and includes an excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation with a quiet motor which provides a smooth and discreet operation.
Also available in standard size.
*Standard battery, not included
|Description Boston Petite in Oyster||Width 76cm (30")|
|Depth 87cm (35")||Height 97cm (38")|
|Seat height 45cm (18")||Seat width 47cm (19")|
|Seat depth 48cm (19")||Weight capacity 150kg (23st)|
|Chair Type Single Motor||Handset 2 Button|
|Battery Back Up Yes||Anti-Entrapment Yes|
|Fabric Soft touch Sofia fabric||Headrest Cover Yes, Washable|
|Side Pocket 2||Warranty 2 Year|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Can you deliver and assemble my furniture?
Yes, select White Glove Delivery at the checkout. We will contact you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days