Bariatric Transport Wheelchair
£190.80 Inc VAT
- Dual, reinforced steel cross braces for extra support and stability
- Generous weight capacity of up to 200kg (32st)
- Reinforced steel frame provides added support
- Heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery
- Removable and reversible desk length armrests
- Height adjustable footrests
- 12'' rear solid tyres
- Stepper tube allows
- Back carry pouch for storage
This attendant chair has been designed to transport the larger user around in comfort.
It has dual, reinforced steel cross braces giving extra support and stability, this allows for a generous weight capacity of up to 200kg (32st).
This chair has heavy-duty, nylon reinforced upholstery with a back carry pouch for storage.
There are removable, reversible desk length armrests which facilitate easy side transfers and allow unhindered access to work surfaces.
The foot rests are height adjustable to suit user support requirements.
The 12” rear solid tyres are durable and low maintenance and stepper tubes allow the attendant to safely mount curbs.
|Description BTR22BLK||Width (open) 67cm (27")|
|Width (closed) 29cm (12")||Length 97cm (38")|
|Height 90cm (36")||Seat width 55cm (22")|
|Seat length 46cm (18")||Seat height 52cm (21")|
|Weight 22kg (49lb)||Weight capacity 200kg (32st)|
|Frame Steel||Available Colours Black|
|Rear Pockets Yes||Removable Footrests Yes|
|Height Adjustable Foot Rests Yes||Adjustable Arm Rests Removable|
|Desk Style Armrests Yes||Elevating Leg Rest Avaiable No|
|Amputee Pads Available No||Stepper Tubes Yes|
|Brakes Yes||Tyres Solid|
|Wheel Size 12"||Powerpacks Suitable No|
|Warranty 12 Months|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, on some products this can be extended, call 01422 413 014 for more information or see the link in the info centre.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
You can choose your day of delivery at the checkout and if you order before 2pm Monday - Friday then deliveries can be made on the next working day.
- Free delivery in 1 - 3 days on orders over £36 (inc VAT)
- Free choose your delivery day on orders over £200 (Mon - Fri)
- Orders under £200, choose your delivery day for £4.50 (Mon - Fri)
- £2.50 for orders under £36 inc VAT
- Deliveries are to your front door (this is standard from all retailers)
White Glove Delivery Service for Larger Items
If delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then our white glove premium delivery service is perfect for you.
- White Glove Delivery, Build & Demonstrate £80 per item
- Removal of your old unwanted furniture - £45 per item
- Delivery usually within 3 - 5 working days
- Rise and Recline armchairs, beds or other large indoor furniture items will be positioned in a room of your choice
- Scooters, Powerchairs & Rising Armchairs are assembled and demonstrated
Read more about our deliveries by clicking here.