Bariatric Perching Stool
£39.59 Inc VAT
- A range of adjustable, extra wide perching stools
- Padded, PVC heat sealed upholstery for additional comfort
- Manufactured from high tensile steel tubing,
- Conforms to required fire regulations
- All models can have either brown or white upholstery
- Featuring an H-Section for added strength
- Maximum recommended user weight of 280kg (44st)
The Bariatric Perching Stool comes in a range of adjustable, extra wide stools with and without arms and back which meet the needs of the larger user
The back and seat upholstery is padded and PVC heat sealed for additional comfort.
The frame is manufactured from high tensile steel tubing, all models feature an H-Section for added strength
There is a maximum recommended user weight of 280kg (44st)
All models can have either brown or white upholstery, please select from the drop down menu.
This product is manufactured to order and may take up to 7 working days for delivery, please choose 2-3 days delivery at the checkout and we will contact you to confirm a delivery date.
|Width 74cm (29")||Depth 51cm (20")|
|Seat width 52cm (20")||Seat depth 31cm (12")|
|Seat height min 46cm (18")||Seat height max 61cm (24")|
|Width between arms 64cm (25") (where applicable)||Weight capacity 280kg (44st)|
|Weight 6kg (13lb)|
Q & A's
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How long will my delivery take?
This product is manufactured to order, delivery can take 5-7 days although we will endeavour to ensure you get your item as fast as we can and we will call you to advise on the delivery details.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days