£409.32 Inc VAT
- Combustion modified high resilient (CMHR) foam
- High weight capacity of up to 394kg (62st)
- Fire retardant to BS7177:2008 Medium Hazard (Crib 5 Composite)
- Sewn or welded vapour permeable and waterproof cover
- Two-way stretch cover
- PU coated, knitted nylon
- Highly effective pressure care solution
- 2/3 Layer construction
- Suitable for 21990BBE / 21991BBE Beds
Designed for use with our range of Casa Med Bariatric Beds these mattresses have a weight capacity of up to 394kg (62st) allowing the mattresses to be used for bariatric use offering a highly effective pressure care solutions for those at high risk of pressure ulcer development.
Manufactured from combustion modified high resilient (CMHR) foam for durability, comfort and great pressure redistribution the mattresses are covered with a two-way stretch cover to reduce shear and friction forces.
Bariatric Mattress (1200 x 2000)
|Description 3 Layer (18cm) Bariatric Mattress||Weight 20kg (44lb)|
|Weight capacity 394kg (62st)||Foam size 200 x 120cm (79" x 47")|
|Foam thickness 18cm (7")||Risk level High|
|Waterlow score 20||Foam type 3 Layer|
Bariatric Mattress for 21990BBE, 21991BBE, 21990BULTRA & 21991BULTRABE Beds
|Description 2 Layer (16cm) Bariatric Mattress||Weight 20kg (44lb)|
|Weight capacity 294kg (46st)||Foam size 200 x 120cm (79" x 47")|
|Foam thickness 16cm (6")||Risk level High|
|Waterlow score 20||Foam type 2 Layer|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days