Bariatric Anterior Safety Walker
£154.80 Inc VAT
- Halts in step with the user
- central use of the walker
- Ideal for a user with limited hand function and / or limited cognizance
- Lightweight frame
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism
- Height & Width adjustable
- Skid resistant, non-marking wheels
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Basket included as standard
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
The Bariatric Anterior Safety Walker halts in step with the user, and the braking mechanism automatically engages if the user stumbles, providing a safe and stable walking aid.
The design of this walker allows the user to situate themselves in the centre which provides maximum support and improved posture.
It is ideal for a user with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance; applying pressure to the handlebar activates the braking mechanism. The height is adjustable in 2.5cm (1”) increments, and the width is adjustable to suit the user.
The lightweight frame is suitable for indoor and outdoor use, and the wheels are skid resistant and non-marking.
These walkers fold easily, and they stand on their own in the folded position.
A basket is included as standard to hold essentials.
|Description CE1000XL||Weight 9kg (19lb)|
|Handlebar height range 74 - 91cm (29" - 36")||Overall width 57 - 70cm (22" - 28")|
|Width inside handle grip 45 - 57cm (18"- 22")||Depth at base 64cm (25")|
|Weight capacity 227kg (36st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days