Automatic Folding Flex Mobility Scooter
£2,164.86 Inc VAT
- Automatically folds at the touch of a button within 12 seconds
- Modern, easy to understand LED control panel which shows the current speed and remaining battery level
- Compact design will fit into small car boots and the carry handle allows it to be easily lifted in and out
- Height adjustable tiller allows you to adjust the scooter to suit your individual needs
- On-board charging, with lithium batteries included as standard (airline friendly)
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Off-Board Docking Station for Folding Mobility Scooter Available To Purchase Separately
- Generous travelling range of up to 13 miles on a full battery charge
- Airline Friendly Batteries Suitable for Air Travel
With its revolutionary new technology the Automatic Folding Scooter can be easily folded or unfolded in under 12 seconds to provide a quick and effortless travel solution. There is no requirement for disassembly of the scooter making it perfect for those who may have otherwise struggled to dismantle a scooter.
Once folded, the mobility scooter can be easily lifted in and out of the car thanks to the lightweight design of only 27.5kg (60lb) and its handy carry handle the compact folded size 44L x 62W x 64H (cm) will fit into most car boots as well as being convenient size for public transport.
With a top speed of 4mph and a generous 13-mile travelling range on a fully charged battery the Automatic Folding Travel Scooter is perfect for full day trips out and if you do need to top up during the day, the scooter simply plugs into a traditional plug through the supplied transformer.
|Length 96cm (38")||Width 62cm (24.5")|
|Tyres Puncture Proof||Height 88cm (34.5")|
|Max Speed 4mph (6.4kph)||Seat Width 41cm (16")|
|Max Distance 13 mile (20km)||Seat Depth 36cm (14")|
|Weight 27.5kg (60lb)||Ground Clearance 4cm (1.6”)|
|Kerb Climbing Ability 5º||Maximum weight capacity 125kg (19 stone)|
|Warranty 2 Years|
Q & A's
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
What is the difference between Dual Motor, Single Motor and Intalift Rise and Recline Armchairs?
Single motor: Back rest reclines at the same time as leg rest rises. Dual motor: Legs can be raised independently of the back reclining. Intalift: Chair rises within its own footprint, leg rest and back can be operated independently.
Will I always get the distance and speed advertised?
This depends on user's weight, terrain, charge & condition of the battery. All powered products advertise the maximum possible distance.
Can you deliver and assemble my scooter?
Yes select White Glove Delivery at the checkout, we will call you to discuss a convenient time for delivery. See the info centre for more information.
What is your returns policy?
Customers can return our products and get a full refund if they are in original packaging and condition. We can arrange collection if you prefer, for this we charge 10% of the original cost or £25, whichever is the greater. Charged delivery or included White Glove delivery charges are not refundable. Please see our returns policy in the info centre for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days