Arc Lite Folding Rollator
£148.79 Inc VAT
- Innovative Roman arch frame design
- Centre-folding cushioned seat
- X style folding mechanism for compact storage & transport
- Collapsible basket
- Comfortable, form-fitting rubber handgrips
- Solid grip 8" caster wheels
- Low maintenance brake cables
- Featherweight tires and wheels
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Height adjustable handles
The Arc Lite has an innovative "Roman Arch" frame design which is lightweight, but also provides excellent support, stability and style.
This rollator has an "X" style folding mechanism which allows for easy transportation and compact storage. The seat folds in the centre and the cushion is durable and waterproof, the basket is also collapsible and folds whilst in place on the rollator.
The 'Arthritic friendly' brakes operate on both wheels and the hand grips are made from form fitting rubber for extra comfort.
The Arc Lite is ideal for both inside and outside use as the solid, low maintenance wheels are 8'' castor wheels.
This is a great new product that we have had some fantastic feedback on and, as with all this product type, is available without VAT for those eligible.
|Description WA021SIL||Width 57cm (22.5”)|
|Depth 66cm (26”)||Height min 76cm (30”)|
|Height max 85cm (33.5")||Weight 8.6kg (19lb)|
|Seat width 45.5cm (18”)||Seat height min 53cm (21”)|
|Seat height max 53cm (21”)||Weight capacity 136kg (21.5st)|
Q & A's
What are Livewell's delivery charges?
Our weekday delivery is FREE if you spend over £36. There is also an option to select your preferred delivery date at the checkout.
Is this product available with VAT Relief?
There is a simple form to complete at the checkout to receive VAT relief
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £3.99 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days