Aqua Digital Pedal Exerciser
- Resistance can be adjusted
- Effortlessly folds for storage
- Easy to assemble
- Ideal for users with limited mobility
- Digital display
- Five great modes
- Folds for transportation
- Takes 1 x AAA battery
In a light aquamarine blue colour and with a stylish new design this pedal exerciser is perfect for use around the home, office etc. and even for rehabilitation following an operation.
The pedals come complete with foot straps to ensure your feet remain firmly in place and the exerciser has solid rubber feet to provide a stable base when being used
There is a tension knob, that is easy to reach, this increases or decreases the amount of tension required.
The digital display allows you to
- Count - Determines the number of steps while operating the peddler
- Time - Determines the amount of time the peddler has been operating
- Calorie - Determines the amount of calories burned while using the peddler
- Rep Per Minute (RPM) - Automatically calculates the repetitions per minute
- Scan - Will automatically review the results of all functions
The peddler folds into a compact size for storage or transporting.
Great for using during the colder and wetter months when getting about is tough enough but you still wish to remain active Ideal for users with limited mobility allowing exercise which is low impact and easy on joints Takes 1 x AAA battery (not included).
Q & A's
What is the warranty on this product?
Everything has a minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty, many products have a 2 year warranty, call 01422 413 014 for more information.
How much is delivery?
Delivery of this product is £2.50, but if you spend over £36 then delivery Monday - Friday is FREE.
- FREE on all orders over £36
- £2.50 on all orders under £36
- Within 7 working days
It is important that if delivery to your front door is not going to be suitable or you want the product placing in a particular room, then you need to use our white glove premium delivery service. Some larger items such as Scooters and chairs may be delivered to the kerb on a pallet. This is industry standard with all suppliers of these product types unless you pay for a White Glove Delivery. If you can not manage with this type of delivery then please upgrade your delivery service.
Next Day Delivery
- £5.99 on all orders
- Order before 4pm for delivery on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
- Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be delivered on the next, following working day i.e. second working day from order
- Excludes the following regions - Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles - delivery will be made in two working days for this service.
- £19.50 for all orders
- Order any time before Friday 4pm for delivery on Saturday
White Glove Delivery
- £80 for all orders
- £40 for and additional items
- £40 for removal of unwanted furniture
- Within 7-10 working days